THERE IS A VARIETY OF TRANSPORT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO GET YOU TO ROUNDHOUSE
Roundhouse is fully accessible, but be sure to contact us so we can provide assistance as necessary.
DRIVING & PARKING
Roundhouse is located in the North-West corner of UNSW Kensington Campus.
Parking at NIDA car park or inside the university is FREE
With the light rail, you can now arrive at our doorstep
within 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD. Catch the L3 Kingsford line and disembark at the UNSW Anzac Parade stop.
The L3 Kingsford Line includes 14 stops between Circular Quay and Kingsford, running down George St through the CBD, Haymarket, Central, Surry Hills, Moore Park, ES Marks, Kensington, UNSW Anzac Parade, Kingsford and Juniors Kingsford.
Less than 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD, Roundhouse is easily accessible with nearly 1,700 UNSW express bus services
per week from Central station. Guests can also access Roundhouse from Coogee, the Inner West, Botany and Circular Quay.
- 392, 393, 395, operate along Elizabeth St in the city.
- 370 from Leichardt, Glebe, Newtown Green Square and Coogee.
- 400 from Bondi Junction, Airport, Rockdale and Burwood.
- 891, 890, 892 (peak hour) - Express service to and from UNSW from Central station.
- Other services include routes 302, 303, 348, 357, 359 and 410
Roundhouse at UNSW is accessible for cyclists with bike racks available across campus.
University of New South Wales